Skip to main content

Break Up Messages

 

Break Up Messages

💔💔❣️ The heart is filled with desire and love

There is no place for shove

But when someone breaks the heart the pain is felt

Emotions on burn, love melts

That is the pain of heartbreak

That is the pain of breakup

Have you already felt!

Goodbye from me to you! 💔💔❣️


💔💔❣️The relation lasts because of love

It's always the give and take

But I only loved you for our sake

Destiny had some other plans

And you believed in hate

Let go as it's over now

Coz time will not really change!

Goodbye forever!💔💔❣️


💔💔❣️A goodbye is enough to say that

Everything has ended

But its certainly not enough to

Hide the feelings of your heart

A goodbye is not easy

Coz you were my part of,

My life and my destiny

Just left with deft

Its all the pain that is left!

Goodbye to you!💔💔❣️


💔💔❣️Love lost in your eyes I can feel

Fate bought us to this trail

Not a feeling there to express

Nothing there to talk too

Everything is over in a flash

Everything is over in the hue

Love in your eyes is lost too

I cannot see anything through

Goodbye from me to you!

Final one too!💔💔❣️


💔💔❣️Life can be seen in love

Love is when life is there

What if someone leaves you and go

☹️What if someone just does not care

You never understood my feeling

You caught me in the reeling

I have lost all know that

I can't take this anymore

Its goodbye from me to you!💔💔❣️


💔💔❣️I cried a lot when you said

That everything is over between us

That everything is over between the two

I thought of the memories old and new

Times when we were together

I have no love left in heart

It's all over from my side

It's all over I want to say!💔💔❣️


💔💔❣️It is hard to believe that the person you loved

☹️Can betray you to such an extent

I have lost faith in love

☹️I have lost faith in relations

It is a final goodbye from my side

☹️As I am breaking up with you

A final breakup from my side!💔💔❣️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

श्री आई माताजी फिल्म सॉन्ग। मारवाड़ी । Shree Aai Mataji Movie Song

म्हारी साँची साँची जीजीसा

Congratulations Messages , Quotes, Wishes , text messages

  Super congrats to you I wanted to wish you before As I got so excited on Hearing this news of yours You have been dreaming about This day since a long time now So wishing you all the luck Have a super time today As it's a memorable day Stay blessed!   Achievement is not small or big Achievement is truly great You have achieved what you wanted To, and that is a wonderful sign of fate Wishing you many congrats on this Super day of yours Celebrate along and have a Good time with your loved ones Congrats once again!   Many congrats to you for The super time in your life This is the moment that Will hold a special place In your life forever So, have a great time Because today is your day To celebrate your achievement!   Records won't ever break Unless you go ahead and Have that spirit to break them You did your best and won So a big congrats to you on Your super achievement Keep this spirit going May you fin