Skip to main content

Cheers to our friendship : Friendship Messages

Friendship Messages

🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹 Sharing chocolates and licking ice lollies,

😍😍Going to school together and fighting over little things,

😍Playing in the meadow and cycling over the hills😍,

😍Memories made with you are worth cherishing.🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹You are the most cherished surprise in my life,

You came like an angel and treated me like a friend,

You blessed me with your beautiful presence,

I wish that this friendship we share never ends.🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹Our friendship stands on the trust we hold,

😍😍The love and care we share for each other,

The secrets we keep right in our hearts,

😍No one to reach them, but only our thoughts.🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹May your worries die everyday,

May your tension fade away.😍

😍May our love bring you happiness,

And our friendship grow each day.🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹We two friends are like birds singing merrily all throughout the year,

😍Spreading love and happiness through our sweet mellifluous voice,

😍I hope our friendship never ends and remains etched in our hearts forever.🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹I'll be the godfather to your kids and will also help you change your adult diapers. 😍But I won't cook for you, because I am horrible at that. 😍Basically, 😍we both know the rules to our friendship and I'm glad we understand each other so well! Cheers to that!🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹There are days when I feel like throwing eggs on you or planting firecrackers in your bum. 😍But that's because I know you won't mind me doing so! Thanks for being such an awesome friend!🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹Every relation somewhere struggles with time and tide

But friendship is so pure

😍There is nothing so fake and so nothing to hide

As friendship is the best thing😍

That can happen in life

To all my lovely friends

Thanks for being there!🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹If you ever tag friendship,

You will not know its worth

For friendship is so pure😍

And friendship has no price

😍Its the reason why you are happy

A reason enough to survive

Cheers to our friendship!🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹I don't care about reason

I don't care about any season

All I care about is you

My loving friend whose so true

Cheers to our bond of friendship!🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹When you are around, I have my smile

😍When you are not there even for a while

With you I have my company

With you I share my pain,😍

Without you I even cry in vain

😍So, be as you are with me

There is nothing left to see!

Cheers to our friendship!🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹A good friendship passes the test of time,

Does not require words,

Does not require gestures

It only requires love

It only requires care

As you are my friend

Thanks for being there!🌷🌷🌷🌹❤️🌹


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

श्री आई माताजी फिल्म सॉन्ग। मारवाड़ी । Shree Aai Mataji Movie Song

म्हारी साँची साँची जीजीसा

Congratulations Messages , Quotes, Wishes , text messages

  Super congrats to you I wanted to wish you before As I got so excited on Hearing this news of yours You have been dreaming about This day since a long time now So wishing you all the luck Have a super time today As it's a memorable day Stay blessed!   Achievement is not small or big Achievement is truly great You have achieved what you wanted To, and that is a wonderful sign of fate Wishing you many congrats on this Super day of yours Celebrate along and have a Good time with your loved ones Congrats once again!   Many congrats to you for The super time in your life This is the moment that Will hold a special place In your life forever So, have a great time Because today is your day To celebrate your achievement!   Records won't ever break Unless you go ahead and Have that spirit to break them You did your best and won So a big congrats to you on Your super achievement Keep this spirit going May you fin