Skip to main content

Good Night Messages (Wishing Messages)

 

๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดLet me sing you a sweet and lovey-dovey song. ๐Ÿ’คMay you have a bonbon night and sugary dreams. Good Night.๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดWhen the clock strikes nine,

๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’คit winks at you and says that it is the time,

to make yourself rest in your fine,

comfy bed and wish every one,

a very Good Night.๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค On this lovely night,

I just want to wish you good night,

For all the pleasant dreams you would see,

For all the beautiful moments and glee,

Just close your eyes and sleep tight,

Good night! ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค


๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดWith this subtle breeze blowing through the woods,

๐Ÿ˜ดYou too enter the world of dreams with a heart so cool and calm.

Sleep tight. Have a Good Night and sweetheart dreams.๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด



๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดAs sweet as you really are,

As sweet as your smile,

๐Ÿ˜ดJust wanted to wish you a lovely night, Because I really care for you,

Because I want best for you,

So, wish you a good night,

Sleep tight!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดPray and thank God for all that happened during the day.๐Ÿ˜ด Wish everyone a very Good Night, take a deep breath and sleep tight. Sugary dreams to you.๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ชAs the light goes dim and the world goes silent let your eyes and body take some rest. Make sure to make it sweet and sound. Good Night.๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดThat time of the day is here again,

When you will relax and unwind,

So, lay down as you sleep in peace,

With the positive thoughts in mind,

Wish you a lovely night,

Good night!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดWhen I pray in the night,

I count you in my prayers,

There are people of all types,

But you are too sweet and rare,

Only specially for you,

Wish you a lovely night,

Good night!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด



๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดTo a dreamer like you, night is the best time to explore your horizons to the zeniths. Have a Good Night and sweet dreams. Sleep tight.
๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดNight is a gift,

From God to relax,

So that you start your next day,

With hope and smile,

So have a lovely night,

Good night!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดI have come to hug you tight,

I have come to end your fright,

I will always make you happy,

I am smile,

So keep smiling!

Good Night!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดSmile because it ends all tears,

Smile because it melts the heart,

Smile because you look pretty,

Keep smiling!

Good Night!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day Messages

 ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนDon't get me presents, don't get me roses and don't get me chocolates this Valentine's Day. ๐Ÿ˜All I want from you is a sweet kiss and a promise that you will always be by my side. Happy Valentine's Day.๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนThis Valentine's day, I hope that we have many more beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Valentine Days to share together! Happy Valentine's Day my love.๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนOn this Valentine's Day, I will carve your name into my heart forever so that no amount of tears can ever wipe it away. Happy Valentine's Day!๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนI prayed to God give me a great Valentine but He gave me a lot more. With you by my side, ๐Ÿ˜I can conquer the whole world. ๐Ÿ˜Happy Valentine's Day! Be my Valentine forever.๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนYes its love coz you are on my mind ๐Ÿ˜Yes its love I am lost in your thoughts Yes its love you have changed my life๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Yes its love you gave me a reason to smile Yes its love when I am with you๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Yes its love, as I only want you My baby I tru...

Good Morning Quotes

Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening. -Mohandas Gandhi  Laugh a little more in the morning for breakfast; give a beautiful smile in the afternoon. Stay far more happy for dinner. What is the doctor's fee? Think more about me! - Sally Coleslaw Angels usually show up in the morning but I have showed up now. So all you need to do is bow down a bit and wish yourself a happy morning as a sign of respect. Cheers mate! - Melanie Leroy's I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening. -Larry King It's such a luxury to be able to be happy about going to work in the morning. -Joe Pantoliano Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. -William Blake Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali. -Salvador Dali Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing o...

เคฆिเคตाเคฒी เค•ी เคถुเคญเค•ाเคฎเคจाเคं