Skip to main content

Happy Father's Day Messages

 ๐Ÿ‘จFather's Day is a day of honoring fatherhood and paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in society. ๐Ÿ‘จ


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งOn this day of heroes, I wish to salute my hero. Thanks for your love and care. ๐Ÿ‘จThanks dad for your support. Happy Father's day.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งI am proud, glad and honoured to have you as my father. ๐Ÿ‘จI wish to thank you for all you have done, but I somehow know that I can never thank you enough. Happy Father's day.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งIt is the way a father holds his child's hand that makes his child feel safe.๐Ÿ‘จ It is the way a father looks at his child makes his child feel cared for. ๐Ÿ‘จBut most of all, it is the very presence of a father to a child that makes the child feel blessed. Happy Father's day.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งSo many times in life, I took your love for granted. ๐Ÿ‘จBut the truth is that whenever I caught myself in a fix, it is you whom my eyes searched for.๐Ÿ‘จ I just couldn't stop myself from longing to meet you. I love you Dad. ๐Ÿ‘จI wish this Father's๐Ÿ‘จ day brings you all the joy, luck and success in the word. Thank you for everything.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งA father like you is like a blessing

๐Ÿ‘จYou have always guided me along

๐Ÿ‘จBecause of you I feel so secured

๐Ÿ‘จBecause of you, I feel so strong

๐Ÿ‘จThanks for always being there

๐Ÿ‘จThanks for showing that silent care

Thanks for everything dad๐Ÿ‘จ

Happy father's day to you!๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งOn this father's day, I wish to tell you that I feel blessed and lucky to have a father like you. Happy Father's day.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งYou were my world, when I was young. You taught me to love and care. ๐Ÿ‘จYou made me what I am, and I thank you for your support and care. Happy Father's day.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งYou were always there for me whenever I needed you. Even today after all these years I know that if I give you one call, you'll leave everything and be there for you. How could I ever thank you? I love you Daddy. Have a Happy Father's day.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งYou are the most handsome man I have ever met, inside-out. Mom is damn lucky to be your wife.๐Ÿ‘จ But I'm even luckier to be your son.๐Ÿ‘จ I wouldn't give you away for anything in the world. Happy Father's day Daddy.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งYou are my inspiration, support, strength and faith. Thanks for the love and kindness. Happy Father's day.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งNothing can describe your love in life

Oh my dad you are so good,

And,๐Ÿ‘จ I pray that I get you in my next birth too

Because I so love you

Wishing a very happy father's day to you!๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘งThe best gift that God gave me was even before I came into this world. I call him my Dad! Happy Father's day to you Dad.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day Messages

 ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนDon't get me presents, don't get me roses and don't get me chocolates this Valentine's Day. ๐Ÿ˜All I want from you is a sweet kiss and a promise that you will always be by my side. Happy Valentine's Day.๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนThis Valentine's day, I hope that we have many more beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Valentine Days to share together! Happy Valentine's Day my love.๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนOn this Valentine's Day, I will carve your name into my heart forever so that no amount of tears can ever wipe it away. Happy Valentine's Day!๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนI prayed to God give me a great Valentine but He gave me a lot more. With you by my side, ๐Ÿ˜I can conquer the whole world. ๐Ÿ˜Happy Valentine's Day! Be my Valentine forever.๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนYes its love coz you are on my mind ๐Ÿ˜Yes its love I am lost in your thoughts Yes its love you have changed my life๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Yes its love you gave me a reason to smile Yes its love when I am with you๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Yes its love, as I only want you My baby I tru...

Good Morning Quotes

Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening. -Mohandas Gandhi  Laugh a little more in the morning for breakfast; give a beautiful smile in the afternoon. Stay far more happy for dinner. What is the doctor's fee? Think more about me! - Sally Coleslaw Angels usually show up in the morning but I have showed up now. So all you need to do is bow down a bit and wish yourself a happy morning as a sign of respect. Cheers mate! - Melanie Leroy's I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening. -Larry King It's such a luxury to be able to be happy about going to work in the morning. -Joe Pantoliano Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. -William Blake Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali. -Salvador Dali Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing o...

เคฆिเคตाเคฒी เค•ी เคถुเคญเค•ाเคฎเคจाเคं