Skip to main content

Happy Mother's Day Messages

 👩 Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.👩

Happy Mother's Day Messages

👪👪👪I may have not been the perfect child a mother could have. 👩I may have made several mistakes and might have had hurt you a hundred times. 👩However that didn't stop you from being the perfect mother. Thank you for being so wonderful. Happy Mother's Day dear Mom!👪👪👪


👪👪👪All your life you sacrificed your own happiness for ours. 👩As a mother, you did everything to make things perfect for us. My eyes fill with tears when I remember all that you have done for us.👩 Words are not enough to express how thankful I am. I love you Mom! Happy Mother's day!👪👪👪


👪👪👪If all the mothers in the world were to compete on who is a better mom, you would win! 👩Cause dearest Mom you are the best of the best! I love you a lot. Have a Happy and fun-filled Mother's Day!👪👪👪


👪👪👪On this auspicious day of Mother's day, may the God Almighty bless you my dearest Mother and keep you safe at all times. May you have a long and healthy life. Happy Mother's day.👪👪👪



👪👪👪Even you ever feel that I have forgotten you, just want you to know that I have carefully placed you in the deepest corner of my heart. 👩I cannot forget you even if I want to which I never will! I love you Mom. Happy Mother's Day.
👪👪👪


👪👪👪This mother's day, may God bless you and grant you all your heartfelt desires. 👩A mother like you after all deserves the best. Happy Mother's day dearest Mamma. Have a fantastic day.👪👪👪


👪👪👪You are the perfect mixture of salt, sugar, pepper and everything nice.

Oh! I cannot imagine a life with you.

There have been a lot many times when I have taken you for granted.

But mumma, you are my heart, without which I can't survive.👪👪👪


👪👪👪When someone compliments me that I look just the way you do, I look up at you and realise that you look like just an angel without the halo and the wings,👩 but with pretty eyes, a healing touch and an embrace filled with love. Happy Mother's day!👪👪👪


👪👪👪I know I have been a very difficult child, but you nurtured me to be a lovely person, just like you. 👩That was only possible because you are the best Mom in the world! Happy mother's day to you sweetest mommie! I love you the most!👪👪👪



👪👪👪I feel so blessed for being your child,

ever since my birth, nothing has gone wrong in my life.

Because I have always had you by my side.

Happy mother's day mum! Love you!👪👪👪


👪👪👪Everyone is blessed in some way or the other. My greatest blessing? My mom! I love you Mom. I just want you to know that every little thing you do for you, does not go unnoticed. Thanks a ton for everything! Happy Mother's Day!👪👪👪


👪👪👪Some really very special people need to be reminded at times as to how special they are. Today is your day Mommy. 👩So I am taking this opportunity to remind you that you mean the world to me. I love you. Happy Mother's day. May God bless you today and forever.👪👪👪


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

श्री आई माताजी फिल्म सॉन्ग। मारवाड़ी । Shree Aai Mataji Movie Song

म्हारी साँची साँची जीजीसा

Congratulations Messages , Quotes, Wishes , text messages

  Super congrats to you I wanted to wish you before As I got so excited on Hearing this news of yours You have been dreaming about This day since a long time now So wishing you all the luck Have a super time today As it's a memorable day Stay blessed!   Achievement is not small or big Achievement is truly great You have achieved what you wanted To, and that is a wonderful sign of fate Wishing you many congrats on this Super day of yours Celebrate along and have a Good time with your loved ones Congrats once again!   Many congrats to you for The super time in your life This is the moment that Will hold a special place In your life forever So, have a great time Because today is your day To celebrate your achievement!   Records won't ever break Unless you go ahead and Have that spirit to break them You did your best and won So a big congrats to you on Your super achievement Keep this spirit going May you fin