Skip to main content

Merry Christmas Messages

Merry Christmas  Messages

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„May this Christmas fill your homes with the peace and joy of Christ. ๐Ÿ˜May this year, you๐Ÿ˜ come even more closer to God. Merry Christmas to you and your family.๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„


๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„The journey of life is with many twists and turns. ๐Ÿ˜But with faith and courage, no obstacle can stop you from reaching your goals. ๐Ÿ˜Keep faith, peace and kindness in your heart❤️, and you shall always shine. Merry Christmas.๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„


๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„If tonight some big fat man kidnaps and throws you in to a sack, then please stay calm. ๐Ÿ˜Because many people would have asked Santa for a sweet friend like you. Merry Christmas, dear. Enjoy!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„


๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„Rejoice and be glad, for the son of God has come on earth.๐Ÿ˜ While we celebrate, let us also understand that His main purpose was to bring about love in our hearts. ๐Ÿ˜If we are not able to celebrate this love, there is no use of celebrating Christmas. ๐Ÿ˜For Christmas is to be celebrated with love and forgiveness, not with hatred and bitterness. Merry Christmas to you.๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„


๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„Happiness lies in forgiveness. ๐Ÿ˜May baby Jesus bring you happiness this Christmas and help you to forgive all those who have hurt you. Merry Christmas to you and your family.๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„


๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„I wish for peace during the time

I wish for happiness galore,

I wish that you stay good and smile,

I wish that to the core,

Why?

Coz it's the Christmas time,

Like the sweet sound of the chime!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„


๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„May the blessing of Christ be with you,

And all your loved ones,

On this blessed Christmas time,

Indulge in all the Christmas fun,

Stay blessed,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„


๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„Every year on this beautiful occasion, we enjoy with love, faith and togetherness. I thank God for blessing me with such a loving family. I wish you all a Merry Christmas.๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day Messages

 ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนDon't get me presents, don't get me roses and don't get me chocolates this Valentine's Day. ๐Ÿ˜All I want from you is a sweet kiss and a promise that you will always be by my side. Happy Valentine's Day.๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนThis Valentine's day, I hope that we have many more beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Valentine Days to share together! Happy Valentine's Day my love.๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนOn this Valentine's Day, I will carve your name into my heart forever so that no amount of tears can ever wipe it away. Happy Valentine's Day!๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนI prayed to God give me a great Valentine but He gave me a lot more. With you by my side, ๐Ÿ˜I can conquer the whole world. ๐Ÿ˜Happy Valentine's Day! Be my Valentine forever.๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน❤️๐ŸŒนYes its love coz you are on my mind ๐Ÿ˜Yes its love I am lost in your thoughts Yes its love you have changed my life๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Yes its love you gave me a reason to smile Yes its love when I am with you๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Yes its love, as I only want you My baby I tru...

Good Morning Quotes

Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening. -Mohandas Gandhi  Laugh a little more in the morning for breakfast; give a beautiful smile in the afternoon. Stay far more happy for dinner. What is the doctor's fee? Think more about me! - Sally Coleslaw Angels usually show up in the morning but I have showed up now. So all you need to do is bow down a bit and wish yourself a happy morning as a sign of respect. Cheers mate! - Melanie Leroy's I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening. -Larry King It's such a luxury to be able to be happy about going to work in the morning. -Joe Pantoliano Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. -William Blake Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali. -Salvador Dali Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing o...

เคฆिเคตाเคฒी เค•ी เคถुเคญเค•ाเคฎเคจाเคं