Skip to main content

Missing You Messages

Missing You Messages

😋😋 I feel like I have been punished. 😋😋I miss your touch, your presence, your love❤️. I miss you❤️ and every sweet little thing that comes along.😋😋


🙃🙃After you have left, my world has changed. The times are killing me. ❣️❣️The sadness is drowning me in my own tears inside. ❣️I miss you, my life❤️.


🙃🙃You are someone I can never stop thinking about. I can't wait to see your gorgeous face. 😋😋I want you to take me into your arms. I miss you and I love you❤️ ❤️ .


❤️ ❤️I was thinking about you today,

It's not just like any other day,

My dear, I miss you a lot,

Please come back and change my thought,

Miss you a lot!❤️ ❤️



❤️ ❤️I think of you each night and day,

It's been so gloomy every day,

Without you, now it's tough to live,

Please come back in my life,

I miss you so much!❤️ ❤️


❤️ ❤️There are some situations in life,

When you don't know how to react,

When people go away from you,

How do you act?

❣️You really miss the people and the time spent with them❣️,

As I am missing you a lot!❤️ ❤️


❤️ ❤️You were my smile and my way to live,

You were my everything,

☹️Why did you leave me and went so far,

Why did you go?

I just can't stay without you now,

I want you to know,

That I miss you much!❤️ ❤️


 

❤️ ❤️There is no reason,

In every possible season,

I miss you each day,

I miss you each moment,

I want that you come back in my life,

Without you it's getting tough to strive,

Love you a lot,

Miss you a lot!❤️ ❤️


❤️ ❤️You might not be with me, but you are always in my mind. ☹️The way you walk, fight, smile and cry, is all am dying to see. I miss you, you are my life.❤️ ❤️



❤️ ❤️Without you, I am miserable. Life has lost its charm. I Miss You.
❤️ ❤️


❤️ ❤️When you are not around, I feel am going down. Missing you, my love.❤️ ❤️


❤️ ❤️The world feels like a different place when you are around. It never feels the same without you. I miss you like crazy. I love you so much❤️ ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

श्री आई माताजी फिल्म सॉन्ग। मारवाड़ी । Shree Aai Mataji Movie Song

म्हारी साँची साँची जीजीसा

Congratulations Messages , Quotes, Wishes , text messages

  Super congrats to you I wanted to wish you before As I got so excited on Hearing this news of yours You have been dreaming about This day since a long time now So wishing you all the luck Have a super time today As it's a memorable day Stay blessed!   Achievement is not small or big Achievement is truly great You have achieved what you wanted To, and that is a wonderful sign of fate Wishing you many congrats on this Super day of yours Celebrate along and have a Good time with your loved ones Congrats once again!   Many congrats to you for The super time in your life This is the moment that Will hold a special place In your life forever So, have a great time Because today is your day To celebrate your achievement!   Records won't ever break Unless you go ahead and Have that spirit to break them You did your best and won So a big congrats to you on Your super achievement Keep this spirit going May you fin