Skip to main content

Prayers To God

 

Prayers To God

🌷🌷🌷Dear God,

🙏I won't be perfect in everything that I do,

But, I strive to achieve that perfection,

🙏Because of you,

Because of your support,

Thanks for everything my Lord!🌷🌷🌷


🌷🌷🌷Oh Lord,

🙏Please give me hope, when I feel like giving up,

Please give me a ray of light in the darkness of the night,

Please be my strength in life,

So, that I can smile to strive,

Please don't leave my hand,

Please be there till I stand!🌷🌷🌷


🌷🌷🌷Dear God,

I know that I am silly at times,

I know that I am a bit weird,

🙏But your love gives me the power to pray,

Today I just have one word to say,

🙏And, that is thanks from my heart,

For making my life so beautiful from the start!🌷🌷🌷


🌷🌷🌷Let me start with a big thank you,

For all the things, you gave in life,

For that hope in the strive,

🙏For those dreams of the night,

For all the wishes so bright,

For all other things at might,

🙏Thank you for everything my Lord!🌷🌷🌷


🌷🌷🌷Oh, Almighty God!

You are the source of life,

You give me a ray to strive,

Oh God, bless me to thee,

Without your name,

There is nothing else to see!🌷🌷🌷


🌷🌷🌷Oh Lord,

Don't make my life road easier,

🙏Don't make my life a walk so smooth,

Instead, make me stronger by the day,

So that I find my own way,

🙏Oh Lord, give me that strength,

To follow my dreams!🌷🌷🌷


🌷🌷🌷Almighty God,

🙏I know you are trying my patience,

By giving me the pain,

I know I will be a better person,

🙏Because there is so much to gain,

From this period of life,

So thanks a lot my Lord!🌷🌷🌷


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

श्री आई माताजी फिल्म सॉन्ग। मारवाड़ी । Shree Aai Mataji Movie Song

म्हारी साँची साँची जीजीसा

Congratulations Messages , Quotes, Wishes , text messages

  Super congrats to you I wanted to wish you before As I got so excited on Hearing this news of yours You have been dreaming about This day since a long time now So wishing you all the luck Have a super time today As it's a memorable day Stay blessed!   Achievement is not small or big Achievement is truly great You have achieved what you wanted To, and that is a wonderful sign of fate Wishing you many congrats on this Super day of yours Celebrate along and have a Good time with your loved ones Congrats once again!   Many congrats to you for The super time in your life This is the moment that Will hold a special place In your life forever So, have a great time Because today is your day To celebrate your achievement!   Records won't ever break Unless you go ahead and Have that spirit to break them You did your best and won So a big congrats to you on Your super achievement Keep this spirit going May you fin