Skip to main content

Thank you for loving me : Love Messages

Thank you for loving me : Love Messages

💓💕💖
😍😍💗💘💝💞Your love, your care, your support and faith, have made me a better person. 💗I promise you all the happiness, fun and love in life. Be mine forever.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞When I am with you, I am full of life. 💗You make me feel special, you are my heart, soul and world. Please be with me forever.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞I want you to know that I am yours today, tomorrow and forever. 💗 I never knew what true love was until I met you. I love you dear.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞Even after all these years together I get goose bumps when you look into my eyes. 💗I feel like a teenager gushing with love every time I see you. You make me forever youthful. I love you!💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞My heart loves you like a candle. 💗 It burns and beats only to shower love for you, just like a candle sacrifices itself to give light in darkness. 💘The only difference is that my heart will love you until eternity!💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞Morning, afternoon, night
Today, tomorrow and forever
All I need and want is you
I love you!
💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞Some are pretty, some are cute, some have the eyes, some have the looks. Beauty is something that cannot be defined, But if it could be defined, in you it would be confined.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞When around you, I don't need to be someone else. Thank you for loving me, for who I am.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💖😍😍💗You are the one, whom I think about while💕 I go to bed, 💕and the reason I blush while listening to love stories. I love you.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞I wish to tell you, that every time I am with you I feel blessed. I plead you to bless me forever with your love.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞You are like wine because you get sweeter as the years go by.💕💕 You are becoming prettier day by day and your ever youthful beauty still makes me feel weak in the knees every time I see you. I love you sweetheart!💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞All my friends are jealous because I have such a loving and wonderful person like you in my life. Let's enjoy our togetherness to the fullest, darling. I love you!💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💖😍😍💖Love means giving up the one thing that keeps you alive.💖 Your heart.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞Love isn't finding someone you can live with... It's finding someone you can't live without.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞I fall In love all over again. Every time I see you.💓💕💖😍😍💗💘💝💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

श्री आई माताजी फिल्म सॉन्ग। मारवाड़ी । Shree Aai Mataji Movie Song

म्हारी साँची साँची जीजीसा

Congratulations Messages , Quotes, Wishes , text messages

  Super congrats to you I wanted to wish you before As I got so excited on Hearing this news of yours You have been dreaming about This day since a long time now So wishing you all the luck Have a super time today As it's a memorable day Stay blessed!   Achievement is not small or big Achievement is truly great You have achieved what you wanted To, and that is a wonderful sign of fate Wishing you many congrats on this Super day of yours Celebrate along and have a Good time with your loved ones Congrats once again!   Many congrats to you for The super time in your life This is the moment that Will hold a special place In your life forever So, have a great time Because today is your day To celebrate your achievement!   Records won't ever break Unless you go ahead and Have that spirit to break them You did your best and won So a big congrats to you on Your super achievement Keep this spirit going May you fin