Skip to main content

Valentine's Day Messages

Valentine's Day Messages

 🌹❤️🌹Don't get me presents, don't get me roses and don't get me chocolates this Valentine's Day. 😍All I want from you is a sweet kiss and a promise that you will always be by my side. Happy Valentine's Day.🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹This Valentine's day, I hope that we have many more beautiful 😍Valentine Days to share together! Happy Valentine's Day my love.🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹On this Valentine's Day, I will carve your name into my heart forever so that no amount of tears can ever wipe it away. Happy Valentine's Day!🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹I prayed to God give me a great Valentine but He gave me a lot more. With you by my side, 😍I can conquer the whole world. 😍Happy Valentine's Day! Be my Valentine forever.🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹Yes its love coz you are on my mind

😍Yes its love I am lost in your thoughts

Yes its love you have changed my life😍

😍Yes its love you gave me a reason to smile

Yes its love when I am with you😍

😍Yes its love, as I only want you

My baby I truly love you😍

Know it all yes I do

Happy Valentine's Day to you!🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹My days were so very dark

You came in my life like a spark

You changed my world and gave me that light

You gave your love to end my plight

😍Just a special thanks for always being there

Just a special thanks for the way you care😍

I love you a lot

Happy Valentine's Day to you!🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹My eyes just light up when I see you my love

When you look at me, I do blush

😍When you come near me, my heart beats so fast

Eternally a connection that just meant to last😍

😍When you tell me that you love me

I give my all to you..Only for you to see😍

😍Baby I love you so much

Happy Valentine's Day to you!🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹Wishing a Happy Valentine's Day to the best partner, friend and lover in the world!🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹Even without Valentine's Day, you're my valentine. I don't need a special day to celebrate your love in my life. But since today the world is celebrating anyway, I'm here to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹I can see you even when my eyes are closed, I can feel you even when my body is numb and I can love you even you're away from me. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day.🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹Here's to a great Valentine

A person so fine

I pray to God

That you always be mine.

Happy Valentine's Day.🌹❤️🌹


🌹❤️🌹On this Valentine's Day, I don't want a gift from you but a special kiss which will seal our future of being together. Happy Valentine's Day baby!🌹❤️🌹


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

श्री आई माताजी फिल्म सॉन्ग। मारवाड़ी । Shree Aai Mataji Movie Song

म्हारी साँची साँची जीजीसा

Congratulations Messages , Quotes, Wishes , text messages

  Super congrats to you I wanted to wish you before As I got so excited on Hearing this news of yours You have been dreaming about This day since a long time now So wishing you all the luck Have a super time today As it's a memorable day Stay blessed!   Achievement is not small or big Achievement is truly great You have achieved what you wanted To, and that is a wonderful sign of fate Wishing you many congrats on this Super day of yours Celebrate along and have a Good time with your loved ones Congrats once again!   Many congrats to you for The super time in your life This is the moment that Will hold a special place In your life forever So, have a great time Because today is your day To celebrate your achievement!   Records won't ever break Unless you go ahead and Have that spirit to break them You did your best and won So a big congrats to you on Your super achievement Keep this spirit going May you fin